[CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sun Apr 18 11:52:24 PDT 2010

So ... when will you be taking down your yagis and putting up a
ground-mounted multi-band vertical?  Or trading in your current rig for
a TS-520?  Or going back to paper logging?  Or going back to a straight
key?

You tell me where you draw the line that defines someone as being "less
of an operator" (other than simply being different than you do it).  In
my opinion, that kind of value judgment has no place in our hobby.  It's
just a different category of operation.

Dave   AB7E   (who by the way strongly prefers to operate unassisted)