[CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

Richard Thorne rmthorne at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 18 11:16:47 PDT 2010

W9SZ hit the nail on the head.

What I have a problem with is a person saying "using the internet is not
ham radio" when in actuality I'm using rf to make the contact with other
stations.  I've simply extended the cable connecting my keyer, mic and
speaker to my HF rig.

I've had a lot of fun building my remote station so I can get on the
air.  If it were not for the internet, I would not be able to have an hf
station which allows me to have fun dx'n and contesting.

Rich - N5ZC