[CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Apr 18 14:26:28 PDT 2010

Telephone scheduling used to be a big problem too.  I never head anyone
trying to ban or remove telephones.  Then we had 2m spotting nets.

If the advances were not beneficial then nobody would use them and we
wouldn't be having this discussion.

W0MU

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194