[CQ-Contest] Anyone with a Bose QC15 and/or Heil BM1 contact me off list

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Mon Apr 19 17:17:11 PDT 2010

Hey Gang,
Just doing a little market research - anyone with this pair want to contact me off list please

--
73 de KG2V

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations,
pursuing invariably the same Object evinces
 a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government,
 and to provide new Guards for their future security."

My Website: http://www.thegallos.com
My Blog: http://kg2v.blogspot.com

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
 for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.