[CQ-Contest] FLQP Mobile tracking workbook - Rev 3.0.7 available

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Apr 24 23:10:47 PDT 2010

If you are working the FLQP this weekend, the first half of the event is already "in the bag". If you're looking to work a "Sweep", tomorrow is your last chance to find the elusive counties needed to achieve your goal!

This Excel 2003 workbook can help!

I updated the workbook with fresh data from the FLQP website. Several stations have been added. In addition, I added new columns so you can easily see when a mobile is expected to start a county, know approximately how long they will be there, and when they will end the county.

One worksheet gives you a timeline of activity, starting at 12:00 UTC. A second worksheet gives you a list of the counties in alphabetic order which allows you to see which mobiles will activate the county you need and the estimated duration of their activity.

Grab a copy of version 3.0.7 from here:

http://cid-d96c61feb759dc6e.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public/FL%20QSO%20Party

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN