[CQ-Contest] VO1DD and QRM in CQ WW CW 2010...

Zrinko Zibert ve3zik at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 1 03:44:06 PST 2010

Hello all,

some friends told me about this message onto CQ-Contest reflector.

I guess it would be nice to hear also an opposite side, HI

This is a copy of e-mail answered to Doug, VO1DD.

___________________

Hello Doug!

So, first at all, my deep sorry for QRM.
I used mostly 250/500 Hz filter, so that could be the reason why I
din't heard you. Yes, last weekend was CQ WW CW Contest and band was
full, time to time till 14140 KHz.

I would never ignore anyone who's gonna ask for QSY due to emergency
situation. I didn't copy you asked me also on CW to QSY, will do that
immediatly. 1300z is crowded time for contesting in Eu,a lot of strong
EU sigs at that time.

Once again, my deeply sorry, please accept apologise. Normally, I am
using CW on regular CW frequency.

I hope you understand what was a problem onto my site in EU, and i
didn't ignore your CW/SSB question for QSY. At least, i am over 20
year HAM and understand what the emergency situation is.

73,

Zrinko Zibert (Zik) VE3ZIK, DO7ZZ, YT3ZZ

so, let it be clear, no CW decoder, 14122 was a good frequency for low
power station to call CQ...