[CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....

rin JG1VGX jg1vgx at jarl.com
Wed Dec 1 19:34:32 PST 2010

I was also impressed by the operation by one of the ops at 5C5T last weekend.
He signed every time, still rate was very high. It was something like this:

his - "DL1ABC TU 5C5T"
me - "JG1VGX" and bunch of other callers
his - "JG 5NN33"
me - "DE JG1VGX 5NN25"
his - "JG1VGX TU 5C5T"
then others calling ...

I'm not even sure if TU was sent. May be omitted.
Obviously he had very good ears. There was almost no repetition in the sequence.
Yes, I cannot hear he is sending "CQ TEST" for a while.

rin JG1VGX @JG1ZUY, M/S