[CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Dec 2 07:27:41 PST 2010

I am new to all this spotting stuff.

But when someone is running a freq, say as the below example, LZ9W. and
someone K9XYZ comes and works him, and his program is set to spot all
S&P contacts,  doesn't then LZ9W get spotted every time someone works
him?  I mean that would be several spottings a minute.

So,  Why would anyone need to have a cheerleader pushing them?

Can say in N1MM  can the spotting system be set up to show the spots,
but when the person works the spot it is not spotted to the system?  To
lower the level of spots sent to the system?

Just wondering,,

Old school contester here

Paper logs and dupe sheets and no clusters or anything like that so
just trying to learn the 20th century stuff.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com