[CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Dec 2 15:26:52 PST 2010

I do not understand this posture.  Of course, we should CQ on the air.
If that results in one's being spotted every 10-15 minutes, well...

Nobody makes anyone use packet, or the RBN, or any combination.  Do what
you enjoy doing, and please let's not bad-mouth people who have
different preferences

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com