[CQ-Contest] Keeping 'em honest

Steve Hanlon asciibaron at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 08:14:11 PST 2010

a slight modification of this will be for all PVRC stations to work as many NCCC stations as possible in SS next year but to not log them.  a great offense is a solid defense :)

all joking aside, i think you have missed the mark here.  Art has no idea if the station has him in the log or not.  we are supposed to be communicating but unless the other station has confirmed that we have in fact communicated, how do you know you have?  Art is not going to claim he as communicated if he doesn't know that he has.  makes perfect sense to me.

-Steve, WM3O