[CQ-Contest] SYLRA Contest 2010 preliminary results are ready

Janne Karresuo janne.karresuo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:00:07 PST 2010

Hello.

SYLRA Contest 2010 preliminary results are out.

These are not yet final results. We are waiting still some unknown amount of
paper logs that have mailing date 30.11.2010. They are mailed or not.

Maybe we can also say that we were fast. 5 days after the final mailing date
and we have checked all electronic logs and paper logs we have received.
Truly the amount was quite little.

You find these preliminary results by clicking this link:
http://contestclubfinland.com/CCF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94&Itemid=2

On behalf of contest committee
Janne, OH6LBW