[CQ-Contest] a little more fairness?

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 07:51:50 PST 2010

That sounds like one would need to have a magazine devoted strictly to contesting scores... Or join a regional group that keeps track of such things, some of the bigger clubs do keep track.

I do not see either of the US publications devoting resources to that kind of detail. One could easily argue that they are swamped as it is and with cycle 24 revving up, more logs most likely can be expected.

These are all worth considering, but one needs to keep in mind the resources required to accomplish this on an international scale.

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas

N2WN