[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW + Skimmer

Vladimir Sidorov vs_otw at rogers.com
Thu Dec 23 12:58:48 PST 2010

Al,

Sorry not to follow your request literarily and let me suggest right in the
list.

CW is a mode based the a human ability to decode CW by ear. Therefore any CW
contest deserves to have a respective entry.

>From my point of view SO entries should be divided into:
1. Operators conductiong QSOs and gaining information by means of decoding
CW by ear, only.
2. All others.

It cannot be simplier and clearer.

73,