[CQ-Contest] NAQP Skimmer

rob beaudoin wa1fcn at charter.net
Thu Dec 23 17:19:20 PST 2010

Count me as one of those that strongly disagree with alowing Skimmer.  It really gives me a bad feeling
about competing in one my favorite contest.  I have organized the team competition for
ACG for 4 years and this makes me wonder If I really want to continue in what to me is a exciting time of
year. Those who make the rules for NAQP keep in mind Most entrants are not skimmer capable.
Listen to the many people who are against this rule. WE are just the ordinary plain old ( Majority I would say )NAQP fans  who would like to do well without another  " modern technology " to buy/learn  ect.
73 BoB WA1FCN