[CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer in NAQP?

Larry - K7SV k7sv at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 21:40:16 PST 2010

"Yeah, the RTTY Roundup is starting to look like a better option for that
weekend"

I think Steve N2IC expressed my sentiments with his comment. While I
normally prefer CW contests, I think that joining my pals in doing a multi
effort in the RTTY Roundup sounds like more fun than fighting the RTTY on 40
and competing on CW with those that use skimmer. I've been rebuilding the
antennas at home to work NAQP and the Sprints. Guess it's now going to be
the Sprints. Thank goodness the effectiveness of this great technology is
limited by the rules of the Sprints!

73 de Lar K7SV