[CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer in NAQP?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Dec 24 05:54:45 PST 2010

Lest there be any doubt, unless/until NAQP CW has an Assisted category,
I totally agree that use of CW Skimmer should not be allowed.  I think
there is plenty of room in our little world for both Assisted and
Non-Assisted competition, and that the distinction between the two is
useful.  An easy line to draw?  Not always, but worth the effort.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com