[CQ-Contest] Contesting On Line - Used to be Rookie Roundup Scoring

John Geiger aa5jg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 13:27:52 PST 2010

Suppose an unforseen quasi-emergency or needed family get together occur the last 30 minutes of the contest, and the whole ordeal lasts 45 minutes. Should I then not be allowed to submit a log because I had to deal with something that prevented me from making some sort of stupid 10 minute log submission deadline?  Guess I am the only one who has a life outside of contesting and may not always be able to drop everything and submit a log at 00:00:01 UTC.

73s John AA5JG