[CQ-Contest] Contesting On Line - Used to be Rookie Roundup Scoring

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Feb 14 11:45:44 PST 2010

I missed the part where it says that contest sponsors must openly discuss
their plans with the entire world.  Once again if you don't like the rules
don't operate or send in a log.  Very very simple.

If I want to create a new contest and organization I need to consult with
you first?  Huh?  I might want to ask for public opinion, I might not.

I don't believe anyone is experimenting with rookies.  They are
experimenting with a concept much like the Sprints or NA QP's etc.  I am all
for new things that will get younger people into contesting.  I would like
to see contesting survive another 20 to 50 years which at the current age of
our community might be difficult.

I think we can add the posts complaining about the 10 minute log rule to the
list of reasons why log deadlines need to be shortened greatly!

Are that many people massaging their logs?  Apparently more than I ever
imagined with all the guff this one particular point is getting.

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin