[CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:04:21 PST 2010

I recall that this happened to me more on SSB than on CW. I was part
of a M/S operation from NO9Z using my call a few years ago and I had a
lot of USA calling me on Sunday morning in the Phone weekend. I just
worked them and kept a copy of the original log because I knew I was
going to get QSL requests.

73, Zack W9SZ