[CQ-Contest] Did I cheat in NAQP CW?

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:05:54 PST 2010

Unfortunately, selective calling can lead to all kinds of single-op issues, such
as...

"Hey Dick, a Rhode Island station is on 14210"

and innocent DX spots, made by others, like:

DX de W2XYZ: 14320.0 W7ZR Looking for Rhode Island

Best to simply not do it, and avoid the scorn of your peers.

73,
Steve, N2IC