[CQ-Contest] DXCC Remote Rules Revison Request

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Thu Jan 28 13:18:46 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "K6VVA - Rick" <cqtest97 at k6vva.com>

> I believe the requested DXCC remote rules change will
> benefit all DX'ers and Contesters as we move forward
> in this Brave New World of remote station and remote
> contest operating.  A .pdf of my request document can
> be downloaded at:  http://www.k6vva.com/dxccrules .

This document amounts to three pages of unmitigated
rubbish and circular arguments from an operator ("ARRL
Member, DX'er, Contester, Contester-Peditioner, Remote
Station Operator") who clearly doesn't know, or doesn't
accept, that there is a difference between the internet
and amateur radio.

I urge you not to support it.

73,
Paul EI5DI