[CQ-Contest] Wow....is there a new manager at the Crowne Plaza???

Milt, N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Fri Jul 2 08:00:22 PDT 2010

Hi Rich,

At double the price they only have to sell 1/2 the rooms with 1/2 the house
cleaning expenses to come out on top.  IMHO you and others are going to have
to turn more than 50% to another location to get their attention.  They
consider it a "captive audience", and that a certain percentage of people
will just shrug their shoulders, and pay out the nose.

I have seen this in a number of situations, in particular airline tickets to
certain cities when there is a LAAAAARGE convention being held.  They look
at the scenario in the light I presented above, and then anything over and
above that is gravy and they are way ahead.

Mis dos centavos.

Milt, N5IA