[CQ-Contest] Wow....is there a new manager at the Crowne Plaza???

Mike DeChristopher mike at n0hi.net
Fri Jul 2 08:23:23 PDT 2010

I'm in sales for a large hotel chain.  Trust me, if it were my hotel, I'd
be up around $200/night also.

My advice would be to book a room block and negotiate a lower rate.  They
probably won't block rooms because they are reasonably certain they will
sell out, but as we get closer, it's worth a try.  Even with a "lower"
rate, I would guess you would still be up around $160-180/room or so.
Avoid mentioning hamvention if you can.

...or bring a tent.

--
Mike DeChristopher, N0HI