[CQ-Contest] History of Code by ED GABLE ,K2MP

Paul Mackanos - K2DB k2db at k2db.com
Wed Jul 7 07:55:44 PDT 2010

Morse Code, Keys, Keyers, Paddles and things that go dit in the Night !

This is a link to the RARA Presentation by one of our own RDXA members - Ed
Gable K2MP

AKA - RaRa Historian, and Curator Emeritus, AWA Museum.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AWAMuseum#p/u/10/ezgyY0X73kU

 If you RDXA'ers remember, early this year, Ed put a post on our reflector
asking about how

we send code, what type of paddle, keyer, Iambic, non-iambic keying, etc.

This is the final result and a fine presentation by the best speaker I know
- Ed Gable.

Check it out, and I have asked Scott to put it up on the RDXA website as a
link.

Click on the link and enjoy the HISTORY of code.

Paul K2DB