[CQ-Contest] Nasty Cheerleading in favor of R36F

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 05:05:21 PDT 2010

Why not just use voice scramblers? ;o)

Seriously, all the WRTC stations I heard and worked were operating, they were making QSOs. I didn't hear anyone send "GL *insert name here*" or anything similar. Yes, I could tell if the Phone op was from say NA versus EU, but didn't hear anyone identifying themselves or acknowledging they knew another operator.

It sounded like they were working their collective asses off to me, no funny business.

As to who was posting what on the reflector, it's nice NOT to have a connection in the shack to the web... ;o)

Congrats to the WRTC Hosts and WRTC players!

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html