[CQ-Contest] N6TJ AXIOMS OF LIFE

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Sun Jul 18 08:19:44 PDT 2010

I think the issue of spotting negatively affects only a small proportion of
operators - namely those who are single ops operating from locations where
they are the the only or perhaps one of two operators on from that DXCC
entity for the entire weekend.

Those of us who are competing against several thousand of our fellow
countrymen would only be so lucky if the 100Q meter was at 250 for hours on
end such that we could complain about the 100Q meter dropping to 180.

Hell, most US single ops would be thrilled if we have more than 2 hours in
an entire contest at 180 an hour...

The horse is out of the barn on this one.

73 Rich NN3W