[CQ-Contest] Spots and Success in the WRTC - a little data for discussion

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jul 19 08:18:07 PDT 2010

My first thought on this was that those stations with low spot numbers were
Running more than they were CQing.

As far as I know, the RBN spots any station it hears sending two CQs and a
callsign. If they only sent one CQ and a callsign, I don't think this would
satisfy the RBN spot filter.  (Pete, correct me if this isn't true).

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN