[CQ-Contest] Fw: Speed Change Prevents Skimmer Spot

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 21:44:53 PDT 2010

My final note on any of these things, then back into hibernation.  Many
thanks to all who've written nice personal notes to me; I've tried to answer
most, but may have missed some.

And I thought I'd share with you all,  N4ZR's candid opinion of me, below.
Guess I won't be getting the usual Christmas Card from you this year, Pete,
darn it.

Vy 73

Jim Neiger  N6TJ