[CQ-Contest] Consider This Fellow Contesters

Calvin Darula k0dxc at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 19:34:43 PDT 2010

Very well said, John.

People seriously need to grow up a little bit.

Reading CQ contest makes me not even care about contesting anymore... And that's coming from the kid being called " the future of contesting".

The bitching is simply ridiculous.

Let's fix our image. We are all in this together.

-Calvin Darula, K0DXC

Sent from my iPhone