[CQ-Contest] IRCs, a "lighter topic"...

Robert Brandon rb at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 28 08:50:11 PDT 2010

I've gotten shrugs from a lot of clerks.  I got some "we don't redeem those
any more" responses, too.  But I'd press, and eventually they'd come
through.

That last time I was in, I asked the clerk to give me the menu path for
future reference.  He told that this is the path:

Clerk Services
Admin Functions
Stamps
Exchange