[CQ-Contest] ARRL Field Day

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Jun 10 06:22:38 PDT 2010

Yup that's the plan,
Maybe also have CW GET or Skimmer running for the less proficient CW ops
too.

Now heres a question,,  Playing with the set up here.  I of course need
to filter the spots.

It was sugested to use the ve7cc program and the reverse beacon network
for the sourse of spots and filter for N1Mm to look at.

Ok, I got CC running and getting the spots from the reverse beacon
network fine.  I think I set the filters to just pass USA and Canada,

And I was able to tell N1MM  to get the spots for the bandmap from CC

But when fired up  the bandmap in N1MM  is still full of DX.

what do i have set wrong?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme