[CQ-Contest] ARRL Field Day

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 19:50:47 PDT 2010

Joe,

After you had CC User running and feeding N1MM did you, by chance, hit
either the SH/DX button in the N1MM bandmap or type SH/DX in CCuser?  Or hit
the "Get all" button in CC User?  If you did any of these things, you
essentially fed an unfiltered stream through CC User and into N1MM.  A
definite no-no and that would explain the N1MM bandmap populating as you
described.

It sounds like you have everything working like it should be.  Just leave it
alone for a while and see how it works over time.  I suspect you'll be OK.

73,

-Gary K9GS
GMDXA Web Site:  www.gmdxa.org