[CQ-Contest] public logs

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 15:21:14 PDT 2010

Personally, you're log doesn't interest me.  OTOH, if I put in a
competitive effort (no longer possible since I moved to a new QTH) I
would find it interesting to see some of the top scorer's logs in my
geographic area to compare their rates and whereabouts to my own.  I
also might find it interesting to peruse logs from certain geographic
areas - more out of curiosity and learning more about propagation than
anything else.

You ask why are we being nosy.  Why are reality shows all the rage -
perhaps we're all voyeurs at heart :.)

Barry, W2UP

Ron Notarius W3WN wrote:
> So if there are no "secrets" why is there such a demand to examine our logs?
>
> And why is anyone who questions this demand asked what they are trying to
> hide?
>
> In short, if there are no secrets, then why are you being nosy?

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Lakewood, CO