[CQ-Contest] Power Permit and 2X1 Callsigns

vk4ti at yahoo.com vk4ti at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 14:57:49 PDT 2010

cq-contest at contesting.com
Greetings All,

I am organising a submission to the Australian Authorities regarding 2X1 shorter call-signs and higher power for contests on behalf of the
VK Contest Club.

As part of the submission I need examples of other countries special call-signs and any variations to power specifically for contests.
Anyone who is able to help regarding special call-sign or higher power conditions -- I need links examples and where appropriate translations,
All help appreciated.
Regards
Trent VK4TI