[CQ-Contest] [SCCC] Logging of power for ARRL DX Contest

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 11:09:00 PST 2010

I log whatever they say

One Kiko = 1K

Kilowatt = KW

K = K

what is the dilemma and I really don't think you are docked points when log
is checked, is that, as you change bands,
and work same station, the DX guy gives you "K" on one band and next time U
work him he says "Kilowatt"

All I can do is log K for first contact and KW for second

"What a revoltin Situation" as the Ralph Kramer or Ed Norton would have said
!

This discrepancy happens a lot when working Multi-Two and Multi Multi Class
guys
who sometimes change the Power class winfo !

73, Dennis N6KI