[CQ-Contest] SWL QSL cards

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 04:16:42 PST 2010

I fill in the usual info - date, time, frequency, and his SWL "call".

I draw a line through the RST field, since I have no idea how strong he
was  :>)

I also cross out the "2-way QSO" words in the usual "Confirming 2-way QSO"
statement, and write in "SWL" above that.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 3/11/2010 11:30:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,