[CQ-Contest] Rookie Round-Up

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Wed Mar 31 06:05:15 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward" <sawyered at earthlink.net>

> Does this strike anyone else as ridiculously complicated for
> newbies who should be more concentrated on making HF Radio
> contacts than what server they are uploading to.

Not really - it's bread and butter to most newbies who are
likely to be computer and internet literate.  Also, it's
using the internet the way we should all use it - as an
accessory, and not as a replacement for RF while contesting.

73,
Paul EI5DI

ps - I'm old enough for free public travel in EI. Anyone,
inculding visitors, aged 66 or more qualifies!