[CQ-Contest] 2009 New York QSO Party Plaque

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 05:01:12 PDT 2010

Many thanks to Redd Swindells, AI2N, for sponsoring the SO QRP Mixed Mode plaque. Another great looking plaque for the wall.

This one has a bit more special meaning as I have a couple certificates, one as a Novice back in the day when I lived in NY. Very nice to have a plaque to go along with them.

Congrats to the NY QSO Party team for the tremendous effort resurrecting this contest after a very long vacation. Hope your future parties continue to do well and flourish!

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN