[CQ-Contest] CQ - West Gulf Division

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:24:38 PDT 2010

Part of the ARRL DX Phone results writeup is regional coverage for every ARRL Division in the land.  The only Division for which I do not have a resident author (or at least a native expatriate or a neighbor) is the West Gulf Division.  If you wouldn't mind looking through the West Gulf scores and putting a paragraph or two together, please drop me an email and I'll be happy to explain how the process works, send you an example or two, and help you come up to speed.

Thanks!

73, Ward N0AX
ARRL DX Phone - Lead Results Author