[CQ-Contest] New UN DX Contest - This Weekend, May 22-23

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue May 18 17:50:17 PDT 2010

I wonder if Borat is going to head up the OKC Contest Committee?

Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/18/2010 6:50:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hwardsil at gmail.com writes:

I  received notice of this contest too late for QST and the Contest Update
newsletter, but here it is.  Point your beams at UN and have at  it!

It's phone and CW, the exchange for non-UN stations is RS(T) and  serial
number, and for UN stations is RS(T) and the Kazakhstan District Code  (three
letters).

73, Ward N0AX
Editor, QST Contest Corral and ARRL  Contest Update newsletter.