[CQ-Contest] Assisted

Sean Cavanaugh seanc at unixgeeks.ca
Mon May 31 09:00:11 PDT 2010

There's at least 2 of these a month, which try to participate in as much
as possible:  The SKCC Straight Key Sprint, and the SKCC Weekend
Sprintathon.  These two events have been instrumental in getting my code
proficiency up to the level where I could play in the WPX this weekend
without needing a decoder.

Nothing beats getting on the air and making contacts to get your CW
speed up, fast. Something about knowing you're actually communicating
sharpens the mind and gets you focused on copying the code correctly
much more so that listening to the computer send yet another random group.

See you all in the next contest,

73,

Sean VA5LF