[CQ-Contest] SS CW question

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 04:45:18 PST 2010

Don't send "CK" before the actual number, we all know what that number is and it breaks up the exchange rhythm.

I like to repeat the serial number the other guy sent IF we've been struggling with it... sending an "R" or two seems to work well in response.

One could tell who was new, at times, with a "599" included in the exchange, but most breezed right along.

Heard a few folks landing on top of another operation calling "CQ", I'm guessing SO2R ops who missed the "right" button. VY1EI seemed to bear the brunt of these on Sunday...

73
Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group