[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Update

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 12:36:50 PST 2010

Hi David:

I'm one of those users - I connect to your skimmer and several others.

The RBN is a single point of failure.  Legislating its use is just like
dictating that I can only use one specific packet cluster node.

Maybe the answer is unassisted multi-operator categories - disallowing all uses
of skimmers, both local and remote.

73,

Mark, KD4D