[CQ-Contest] Very importan CQ SA SSB

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:02:57 PDT 2010

For a better understanding, I am intending to work the SAC SSB Contest as a
Non-Scandinavian, and then our aim is to WORK ONLY Scandinavian stations,
collecting call areas as multipliers. This means that another SSB Contest
the same weekend will definitely mess things upp for the SAC Contest.

If Non-Scandinavians participate in the Brazilian Contest and just work one
or a few Scandinavians (causal operation) and only submit a log for the
Brazilian contest, the Scandinaian station will get penalties because of
unverifiable contacts in their own contest.

One major SSB contest using the same time of contest exchange (serial
numbers) is more than enough... To have two contests with idential contest
exchanges creates a mess. If your new contest had any other kind of
messages, it would have simplified for both you and the Scandinavians.

73 de R3/SM6LRR