[CQ-Contest] Improvements in CQP log server

Richard Eversole rick at eversoles.com
Wed Oct 6 23:25:11 PDT 2010

The "claimed" page now lists total logs and displays more than 10 logs.

The QSO count appears to be accurate now. Let me know if you upload and the
count is wrong.

The QTH is more reliably extracted. It is still not 100% as the log server
does not check for fully valid logs and some logs are
missing a sent QTH on the first QSO and also do not have the "LOCATION:"
field in the header of the cabrillo log.

Previously submitted logs have not been updated to report the correct QTH.

Submitted logs are OK unless we email you asking for corrections.

--
Rick "The Rhino" N6RNO
@Tehama October 2-3, 2010

http://www.cqp.org