[CQ-Contest] [NCCC-blue] Thursday NCCC practice

Chadd Knowlton chaddkn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:06:04 PDT 2010

two dumb questions:

1) You guys have probably done this before and probably have some implicit rules.  For instance, I assume I have to work another station between the dupes.  In other words, I can't just camp on a frequency with DanWa and give exchanges at 100 wpm for 30 minutes.  Is that right?

2) Okay, I should just wander around on the web and find this answer, but I figure one of you will know it off the top of your head.  Where in N1MM can I tell it to allow dupes?

-Chadd KK7S