[CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 17 15:13:39 PDT 2010

And two months later, here we go again.

Firstly a quote, from my Dear Friend Gogo in Croatia:  "I am almost sure
that robots could make almost perfect sex from a technology point of view,
but I am not sure that some of us would agree to let them take over for us",

and

Secondly, my question:  Am I the only one to notice that those with the
biggest, uh, opinions on this Reflector are rarely found in any of my
contest logs?

Over, and Out.

Vy 73,

Jim Neiger  N6TJ
 (next month CQ WW SSB as WH7V (hmmm, wonder if Jim's really going to Kure?)
and November CQ WW CW from 9Y4W,  (definitely not Kure)