[CQ-Contest] RAC Canada Day Contest - 2010 Results

Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU) ve5cpu at imagewireless.ca
Tue Sep 28 09:20:28 PDT 2010

Good day everyone

The results for the 2010 Canada Day contest have been compiled and
sent to the The Canadian Amateur (TCA) magazine for publication in
the November/December issue.

Given that TCA publishes on a bi-monthly (every two months) schedule,
the contest management team has reviewed the policy of not publishing
the results on the RAC web site until after the TCA.  This review has
resulted in a change in this policy.  We will now publish on the RAC
web site once the results are ready with a follow-up in TCA at the
next available publication date.

With that decision, this is the first opportunity for the contest
management team to publish results on the web ahead of the magazine
publication.

Here is a direct link to the 2010 results:
http://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/files/2010%20Canda%20Day%20Writeup%20V1.0.pdf

On behalf of the contest management team, thanks again to all those
who participated in the 2010 event.  Certificates will be going out
in the next week or so with plaques sent out shortly there after.

As in the recent past, we will be emailing out printable certificates
and continue to mail the plaques to the various category winners.

If there are any questions or issues with the results, please let me know.

73, Bart - VE5CPU
RAC Canada Day Contest Manager