[CQ-Contest] Improving my contest skills and the CTU. Was: Re: Corrected Link for CTU

Steef steefpa3s at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 06:14:09 PDT 2011

No discussion there.

You will learn a lot at a CTU if you set your mind to it.

Wonder if it brings more than in stead of working weekends trying to earn
some money to go all the way to the USA for a CTU, than just participate al
the contests those weekends and just stay in PA.

If you go to university without college, wonder if it brings you much.

Without doubt there are some Dutch amateurs who are well skilled and are
more than willing to help. So yea! Let’s do a CTU in PA!

If I may make a suggestion, ask PA3EWP.

You wouldn’t want to organize one without him.

Steef