[CQ-Contest] Unauthorized Posts on DX Cluster are NOT KY1V

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Apr 26 05:55:14 PDT 2011

I agree,  While it indeed would be nice,  but how to do it?
Simply having people sign up like a yahoo group, or a message board
isn't good enough, because what would stop me  WB9SBD  from going there
and sign up as K9MF and make a password  etc.  (Unless he has already
signed up.)  But how do you secure it so someone can not sign up as
someone else.

Then even the real guy owner of the call is now locked out.  Almost like
a web page url squatter.

It would be nice but how?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock